Maryland Free Breakfast Series:
A Conversation with Maryland Comptroller, Brooke Lierman
Following her 8-year career as State Delegate, Comptroller Lierman is transforming the Office of the Maryland Comptroller.
In addition to time for Q&A, the Comptroller will discuss her primary goals, which include:
- modernizing taxpayer systems to allow for improved constituent service;
- improving procurement processes and a renewed focus on MBE participation;
- uplifting transparency and accessibility as foundational principles;
- recruiting new employees and retaining institutional knowledge in the agency; and;
- expanding public engagement by the branch offices and building outreach models that account for the diverse needs of all Maryland residents.
Wednesday, December 20th, 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.
Rolling Road Golf Club
814 Hilltop Road
Catonsville, MD 21228
Join us for coffee, bacon and eggs, and lots of great networking with top business leaders!
This event is free to members and $35 for guests.
If you have questions about these events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-280-6274.
Space is limited – register early!